HEALTH BENEFITS OF THE SHUNGITE MINERAL
Because this mineral is sometimes called a crystal, it has many well being and health benefits aspects in more ways than one, I will try to cover the main ones without going into too much detail as it's easy to get bogged down with information, but I would urge everyone to do their own research on the subject.
Also I should mention that I have been a user of Shungite stones for more than three years, and have had the starts of many sore throats and swelling of throat glands all to amount to nothing! No coughs, no chest Infections, no colds no flues and no adverse affects, only beneficial ones.
HISTORY OF SHUNGITE
Before we first appreciate the magical mineral, also known as the miracle stone, I'm sure you would like to know how it came about? And gifted to humanity courtesy of this beautiful planet we call earth.
So Shungite was formed roughly at around the dawn of organisms two to three billion years ago, those organisms were subjected to extremely high temperatures in some way.they belive lightning was responsible, but some belive that it was possibly an asteroid that struck earth around 2 billion years ago, it seems they aren't sure on exactly how it was made, it is mostly found in Russia in the karelia region near the village shunga on the shores of lake Onega, and has been known to the Russians as a healing benefit to humans for a long time and dates back to the 1500's, the Russian, Peter the Great, engaged in military campaigns instructed his troops to put Shungite in their drinking water to purify it, and allegedly the enemy forces sucummed to dissentry, while the Russian troops remained strong because of the Shungite advantage!
It's most beneficial in my humble opinion, used in water as a water cleanser, or some may say an elixir, and when you drink the water it detoxifies the body, here are some of the benefits as follows. We'll start with the inside the body and work out.
- Increase in liver detoxification
- Better blood flow to the liver
- Removal of toxins from water without the need of filtration (including fluoride and chlorine)
- Boosting of mineral levels in the water
- Protection for cells against external influences, like radiation and infections such as ecoli, amongst other viruses.
- It has an anti-inflammatory property
- Is an antihistamine.
- Decreases allergic reactions
- One has more ability to cope with stress ie balances nano transmitters
- Lessons the effects of the morning after drinking too much alcohol (ie hangovers) if drank before going to sleep or after drinking alcohol
- It also removes pathogenic bacteria, viruses, nitrates, copper, pesticides,volatile organic compounds, drugs and already mentioned chlorine's and fluorine compounds
The list extensive and there are more benefits not mentioned here! All this is down to how it puts a fullerine or 3-D spherical molecule made of 60 carbon atoms (see picture).
This structure forms a nanotube in water, some call it a bucky ball, this was discovered after scientists studied the different aspects of Shungite in laboratory conditions in the 1990s ,the fullerene or buckyballs are named after an architect who designed structures that look remarkably similar to fullerenes, his name was Richard Buckminster Fuller, it's shape is similar to a diamond or graphite and other classed minerals.
Carbon in the form of charcoal has been used for many years as a water cleanser, so these nanotubes have quite remarkable properties, and in water this structure enables the fullerene to filter out toxins includeing heavy metals, copper, and radio active ions,
So I'm presuming? the impurities collect within it and gets passed in and around the body and or passed out. (detoxification occurs ) I'm not a scientist so I'll let you look that one up?.
So moving on to the outside of the human body! So from here on I will try to keep it brief, Shungite also has an accelerated healing affects on.
- Minimizes swelling and can be used as a compress
- It is believed that it can minimize hair loss (I am experimenting with this at the moment)
- It can aid skin regeneration , ie can make you look younger
- It can also be helpful with skin problems such as eczma and acne.
- Can be used in a shower head for cleanser and used in bath water.
- It is also a good aid to rheumatism
- It's said to sooth insomnia when put near bed at night
- It has the ability to absorb E.M.F's (electro-magnetic frequency) when worn or by putting a piece on your mobile phone or by a WiFi transmitter
- There is an enormous benefit when Shungite dust is used in soil for vegetable crops, they have much more tastier food better crop growth as well as keeping some pest and fungi at bay as well as water retention
MAKING SHUNGITE WATER
To make Shungite water is very easy, just add 100 to 150gms of pre-washed Shungite stones to every litre of normal drinking water, leave for three days, drink and enjoy! Personally I have two jars, one I'm using and one is brewing. After three months clean stones with one whole squeezed lemon in one litre of water and wash. replace stones completely after (they say) six months, but can be extended in my opinion.
You can buy Shungite Water Stones here
- It has a very shiny appearance almost glassy and is the rarest, most potent, the most expensive and has a carbon content of 99%.
- Can be highly polished and used as jewelry or ornaments, also water purification and has 85% carbon content.
So if you would like more health and balance in your life? Get Shungite in your body and on your body, I truly believe everyone could benefit from this mineral in some way!
It's a small price to pay for the most incredible miracle healing stone in the world, it's honestly a no brainer.
P.S the main guy (Jamie) at Force of Life tells me there is a 10% discount for first time buyers by using the code "FIRSTORDER10" at the checkout! I don't think you'll get cheaper than here and now!
Friend and occasional advisor at Force of Life
All information was researched online
Thanks for reading my article, I hope you enjoyed.